STYLE :: Polka x white

These are my birthday pictures I went out with my family and I really enjoyed my day. It was great to receive so much love-prayers, gifts and lovely messages. By His power I was able to launch two businesses (BabiesEssence and Nikktun) and I'm looking forward to more blessings, May God bless my new age!. Wishing you a fruitful week. 













Outfit details
Jeans: ABS by Allen Schwartz
Blouse: Laura Scott





Feel free to comment and share   
Have a nice day
xoxo
Raheenah

                                   


By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path. {Al-Ma'idah 5:16}

3 comments

  1. You look pretty dear!
    Nice sandals...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink nudist heels. Such feminine combination.

    ReplyDelete

© Raheenah's Blog. Designed by RaheenahKDesigns.