TRAVEL :: New York - Manhattan



I had so much fun and I took nice pictures. I knew I was going to be walking around so I made sure I wore comfy shoes.


Manhattan is the most densely populated of the five boroughs of New York. The boroughs of New York city are: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island. 

Times square is a major commercial intersection and neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan, at the junction of Broadway and Seventh avenue and stretching from West 42nd to West 47th streets.
























Feel free to comment and share   
Have a nice day
xoxo
Raheenah

                                   


And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds. {Al-Ma'idah 5:20}

Post a Comment

© Raheenah's Blog. Designed by RaheenahKDesigns.