Recipe of the day: Rice and turkey bacon (my style)







Total time:
 35mins                    Yield: 4               Level: Easy
            prep: 5mins
            cook: 30mins



I decided to make something with rice and this recipe came to my mind. It was really good. I didn't add salt to it because the bacon had enough salt. I made it for my cousins and aunt and they liked it. One of my them (my 12-year old cousin) asked me to teach her. When I left she made it for her sisters, called and sent pictures to me. Her mum was happy I took the time to teach her daughter.


    Ingredients



   Tools/Equipment 





Ingredients

Slice the onion and red pepper.

Heat up the oil. Fry the onion, bacon and red pepper for about 5 minutes.

Season to taste.

Fry for about 5 minutes.

Add the boiled rice and stir-fry for 4 minutes or more.

Serve!






Feel free to comment and share 
Have a nice day
xoxo
Raheenah



                         



O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]. {Al-Imran 3:102}



Post a Comment

© Raheenah's Blog. Designed by RaheenahKDesigns.