Recipe of the day: Original Oreo Milk Shake with Milk Duds








Total time:
 
15mins                Yield: 2 servings          Level: Easy
           



I had all the ingredients so I decided to make Original Oreo Milk Shake. You could eliminate chocolate syrup. And if you haven't tried the milk duds, I'll advice you too.






   You need
      



   Directions
  • Blend the ingredients until smooth
  • Pour the syrup into the cup 
  • Then the mixture and milk duds
  • Top with milk duds again and serve immediately 
  • Or freeze 












Feel free to comment and share  
Have a nice day
xoxo
Raheenah








And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims."   {Al-Baqarah 2:132}



2 comments

  1. Meeeehhhnn, I'm learning sooo many tinz I neva knew. Kip it up

    ReplyDelete

© Raheenah's Blog. Designed by RaheenahKDesigns.