Recipe of the day: Yam, baked beans, beef and fried egg (Nigerian-style)

Hello!








I went to the African store some days ago and I set my eyes on these tubers of yam. I was so happy! I found my craving ^_^. I called it yam-licious because it was delicious. Okay! enough of the story back to the recipe.
I am using the Nigerian method to fry the egg. Trust me, it tastes so good!








READY IN: 1 HOUR





       
Ingredients



       Tools/Equipments





       Directions
  • Pre heat the oven to 350 F
  • Peel the yams
  • Boil the yam with sugar and salt
  • Boil and season the beef (seasoned with salt, bouillon cube  onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, thyme and curry)
  • Mix the honey and ketchup together
  • Put the boiled meat in a baking glass and pour the mixture on it
  • Bake till beef is golden brown or caramelized
  • Fry the seasoned, chopped onions and tomatoes (seasoned with bouillon cube & salt)
  • Then, pour the seasoned, beaten egg (seasoned with bouillon cube & salt)
  • Add the sardine and fry
  • Serve and enjoy













Feel free to comment and share  
Have a nice day
xoxo
Raheenah









Do you not know that to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and [that] you have not besides Allah any protector or any helper?  {Al-Baqarah 2:107}












2 comments

© Raheenah's Blog. Designed by RaheenahKDesigns.